Deal Registration Terms & Conditions.
Last Updated: May 20thth, 2022
REGISTERING A CROWDANALYTIX DEAL
The reseller must be an authorized CrowdANALYTIX partner, in good standing, to participate in the CrowdANALYTIX Deal Registration program. Our sales teams can assist with partner applications as part of the registration process.
Registrations are valid for 90 days from acceptance and extensions are evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Submit deal registration form here.
CROWDANALYTIX’S DEAL REGISTRATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
CrowdANALYTIX’s Deal Registration is an opportunity-based registration program that is designed to support authorized partners who uncover sales opportunities for CrowdANALYTIX solutions. Partners submitting a deal registration agree to present CrowdANALYTIX as the preferred solution to the customer and have an established relationship with the end user. Approved deal registrations enable partners to receive exclusive pricing, discounts, and CrowdANALYTIX support for qualifying opportunities.
By submitting a Deal Registration form by clicking here, you agree to CrowdANALYTIX’s Deal Registration Program Terms and Conditions:
- A reseller must be an authorized CrowdANALYTIX partner, in good standing, to participate in the deal registration program. Our sales teams can assist with partner applications as part of the registration process.
- Contact with the prospective customer is required for all CrowdANALYTIX deal registrations and must occur within 30 days of submission. Contact may occur via a call, online meeting or in-person meeting.
- Submission of this registration constitutes an agreement by the partner to present CrowdANALYTIX as the preferred solution for this deal and that they are working with the end customer directly.
- Registrations are valid for 90 days from acceptance.
- Extensions must be requested in writing and are evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Extensions are at the sole discretion of CrowdANALYTIX.
- CrowdANALYTIX reserves the right to market and sell to any potential customer in which an opportunity was either disqualified or lost.
- Registration requests that are part of an RFP or Tender are evaluated on a case-by-case basis and may not be approved if the partner cannot demonstrate how they contributed to CrowdANALYTIX being a part of the RFP.